Tulenkey Allegedly Sued By Management Over Breach Of Contract

0

Tulenkey Allegedly Sued By Management Over Breach Of Contract

Yesterday, MusicArenaGh.com chanced on a photo of a document suggesting that Tulenkey has been sued by his management.

We decided to gather some information concerning this issue before reporting and this is what we have so far.

According to reports his label, Priceless Life Entertainment has taken a legal action against its own signee, Tulenkey.

The lawsuit filed on May 23, 2019, indicates that he might have breached parts of the contractual deal he signed with the entertainment company.

CEO of Priceless Life Entertainment, Edwin Elikem Amenyeawu claims he signed him on 27th September, 2018 to manage the entire career of the rapper.

Tulenkey Alleged Sued By Management Over Breach Of Contract
Tulenkey

“He didn’t see the hits coming this quick and had bad counsel from friends.

Tulenkey is very ungrateful and arrogant to tell me i outrageously promised him lots of things including massive promo and refusing to pay for trends on twitter” he said.

The company claimed it entered into a two-year agreement to manage all aspects of Tulenkey’s music career and for that, the company would be entitled to 70% of all revenue generated.

Between September 2018 and March 2019, Tulenkey had performed in a below estimate of 12 live shows which had earned up to about GHS 21,900 according to the suit.

Thus, the company says it was entitled to 70% of that amount, however, Tulenkey has so far refused to pay that money to the management company.

Tulenkey Alleged Sued By Management Over Breach Of Contract
Tulenkey

Tulenkey has reportedly gone rogue and he has his own management team that is independent of Priceless Life Entertainment.

For this, Elikem is asking the court to get Tulenkey to pay him back the GHS 30,233 he invested in Tulenkey’s career on the basis of the exit clause of the contract– plus interest.

According to him, he made no dime from Tulenkey and the whole investment was a huge loss.

The contract has not lasted for a year and the rapper might have parted ways with entertainment company after millions of cedis was been spent on him on his publicity, video shoot, interviews, etc in the shortest time with the company.

Meanwhile, Tulenkey is out with the video for the Nigeria version of his Proud Fvck Boys.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.