WHY THINK PRESIDENT OBOUR HAS FAILED MUSICIANS!!!
One of Ghana’s most favourite upcoming artiste X-TRA FLOURISH has expressed bitterness towards the President for MUSIGA.
He shared his thoughts on his facebook page
“ So Obour in 2011 been given the mandate as the President for MUSIGA spelt out these seven-point agenda to be achieved/ implemented but going back to read this article from Ghanacelebrities.com published the same year, I tend to ask myself a lot of questions:
How many of these spelt out promises has he achieved together with his team?
My only Joy has got to do with achieving only one of these under the AJUMAPA agenda & that is No.5:
Where Ageing Musicians Welfare are well received by some & even with that from my research/information gathered monies paid to them cant feed the musician himself talkless of the family.
- I’m asking President Obour that what Accountability has he given to musicians after government allocating GHC 2 Million Ghana Cedis during his first term? Because his first agenda spells out “Accountable Administration”
- What jobs has he created for the musician so far? Any database to prove?
- Do we see unity among his members?
- What Education has he given to musicians?
- Any musician to attest to that?
Maybe Pushing for policies will be a 50% achievable mark from me where he & many great entertainment pundits across Ghana kept hammering on it has gotten the major political parties have that captured in their policies if given to mandate especially the NPP promising entertainment theaters in all the 9 regions except Accra starting with Takoradi, Tamale & Kumasi.
President Obour & his team should wake up making his promises realistic.”7
Martin Donaldson Daisy is the Owner of Music Arena Gh. A young Black guy who loves music and entertainment as a whole. He has worked with quite a few entertainment websites and Currently also works as a freelancer Graphic Designer and Publicist.