Man Burns As Power Banks Explodes

We’ve just been informed that a man who was walking in one of the leading malls in Dubai has been burnt.

From our source in Dubai, the victim had is power bank in his pocket and all of the sudden people around started shouting and crying only to realize that one of the shoppers is on fire.

From the video, you will notice that immediately the incident happened the security men tried putting off the fire with their shirts and other kinds of stuff but none worked. Later people started searching for a fire extinguisher but it came in late.

Luckily for the man, he got most of his clothes off whilst burning. We hope he is well and we humbly request that government to pass a bill so these big shopping malls would have at least 10-15 Fire extinguishers.

Watch the video

Martin Donaldson Daisy

Martin Donaldson Daisy is the Owner of Music Arena Gh. A young Black guy who loves music and entertainment as a whole. He has worked with quite a few entertainment websites and Currently also works as a freelance Graphic Designer and Publicist.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.