How To Know If Your Facebook Page Is Eligible For Monetizing
Facebook Monetizing has been one of the most sought out for feature every user been waiting for. For some time, it seems its never going to be a reality. Even as it came to be, Majority of us have never thought about checking if we are eligible or not. Facebook has been one of the huge competitors for Youtube.
There have been several comparisons between these two which one of them is Views Counts of which Youtube reviews theirs after 30seconds and Facebook, on the other hand, counts the views after 3 seconds even if the viewer does not click to watch. As if that isn’t enough and Mark with his team topped it up with Ads (Monetization) which everyone one knows is a major source of income for Google sub-investment; Youtube and Adsense
Monetization on Facebook has been a major source of income for most video content creators and has reduced the stress people go through just to get their pages on youtube verified before they gain. To cut everything short, let’s get going on the main reason we are here.
To know your eligibility,
- head on to your facebook page on a computer or laptop.
- Scroll through the top menu and choose Insight
3. Choose Videos from the left vertical main
4. And as simple as that, you would be shown if your page is eligible and meets the community Monetization Eligibility Standards. Country and language availability is also a thing you will need to consider. To be eligible, you must;
- Comply with our Community Standards
- Comply with our Payment Terms
- Comply with our Page Terms
- Adhere to our Content Guidelines for Monetisation
- Share authentic content
- Develop an established presence
In addition, you will need more than Monetization and Country availability to get Ad Break Access. Ad breaks are short ads that you can include in your eligible videos to earn money. Ads are placed at natural breaks in your content or you can choose your own placements.
Before you begin, you must:
- Pass and remain compliant with Facebook’s Monetisation Eligibility Standards.
- Publish from a Page (not a profile) with at least 10,000 followers.
- Have generated at least 30,000 1-minute views on videos that are at least 3 minutes long in the last 60 days.
- Be at least 18 years old.
Here are the new countries where Ad Breaks are generally available: Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, the Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Peru and Thailand. As part of this expansion, Facebook is adding support for five new languages, namely French, German, Portuguese, Spanish and Thai.
This Short Article was written on 25th November 2018 and there might be few rules and regulations change in the years to come. We hope this piece meets your standard. Do not hesitate to comment below with your questions or email us email@example.com
Martin Donaldson Daisy is the Owner of Music Arena Gh. An online portal for upcoming artists. As a graphic designer, blogger and social media expertise, he is the confident and creative designer who is self-motivated, self-sufficient and comes to you with a strong background in both print and digital media.
Aside from designing, Daisy is among the few media personnel pushing Unsigned Artistes in the media business. He currently lives and study’s Digital Media in Nottingham College, United Kingdom. He has worked with quite a few entertainment websites and Currently also works as a freelance Graphic Designer and Publicist.