WHY BEN BRAINY DIDN’T PERFORM AT THE JUST ENDED SRC WEEK ARTIST NIGHT
A few days ago Ben Brainy, the 4 Da fans hitmaker was billed to perform at the 2ND TAKORADI TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY S.R.C artistes night which took placed on 25th November 2017 but due to some reasons, he couldn’t perform at the said program.
This did not go well with the fans of the artist labelled above in the region.Most of them took it to their social media platforms to express their bitterness against Brainy and the organizers as a whole.
Ben Brainy in an exclusive interview with musicarenagh he stated reasons why he couldn’t perform.
In the first place, the BRAINDOM team want to express their sincere apology to all the fans who are heart broken because Ben Brainy didnt perform.
1. We were first made to know that Ben Brainy was performing first but at the scene, we saw a different thing.
2. The organizers who billed us for the show were not at the scene at the time the performance was going on and had left it for people we never knew and before the main organizers came it was hard for them to act.
3. People who were never billed to perform were on the stage and we who were billed to perform as campus artist was been disrespected.
4. Later Organizers wanted us to perform only one song which we acknowledge as a disrespect to the Braindom brand.
5. Lastly, we had no option than to leave the premises because this is the second time they are doing this.
On that note, we are sorry to tell our fans that we are done with anything that concerns TTU SRC.
Get more update on this issue Radio Premiere on Thursday from 3pm to 5pm on the branch time with DJ Feggy.
Once again we thank y’all for the massive turn up and we say sorry to all who are hurt one way or the other. BRAINDOM
Martin Donaldson Daisy is the Owner of Music Arena Gh. As a graphic designer, blogger and social media expertise, he is the confident and creative designer who is self-motivated, self-sufficient and comes to you with a strong background in both print and digital media. He currently lives and study’s Digital Media in Nottingham College, United Kingdom.